We want you to be happy and comfortable with all aspects of your stay and confident that we are taking all reasonable measures to reduce the risk of transmission of Covid19 between all parties.
Due to Covid19 and the lockdown in March we have only been able to take bookings since until 4th July. This has given us the time to undertake deep cleans, prepare our cleaning protocols to meet challenges posed by the virus and to train our staff accordingly with a view to having our cottages ready to welcome guests again.
This document is an integral part of our preparation and intended to help to make your stay as enjoyable, safe and seamless as possible.
When you made your booking you will have been aware of the current Government guideline that only two households (which can include a bubble) can holiday together. In the first instance, we cannot police this, but are sure that in advance of booking you will have assessed that your party meets this guideline.
We ask that at all times you help us to ensure the safety of yourself, our staff and future guests.
We want you to get the most out of your stay, please note that the majority if not all attractions are only allowing entrance with pre-booked/sold timed tickets and you will need a timed booking for a restaurant. Michael may be able to help you with these.
It is worth noting that we have no air recycling systems in our cottages and this greatly reduces the possible spread of any possible infectious droplets.
- We would ask you to complete the Health COVID-19 Form (download here) immediately prior to arrival and forward to the cottage owner and/or Cotswold Charm.
- This form will be held for Track & Trace purposes and passed to the authorities on request. The information will not be used for any other purpose.
- By completing this document you are confirming that none of your party is or has been displaying any symptoms of Covid-19.
- If you or any of your party show any signs of having the virus then you must:
- immediately go and get tested by contacting “111” or https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing-and-tracing/get-an-antigen-test-to-check-if-you-have-coronavirus/
- The result must be shown to us.
- If positive, you will need to follow the Health Authority’s advice and probably leave immediately, always provided a Member of your party can drive you.
- If that is not possible and you have to self-isolate here, then you will be have to pay for all bookings that have to be cancelled as a result.
- On arrival, the cottages will be open and ready for you and the cleaned keys will be on the kitchen table.
- To enable us to complete the enhanced cleaning under the COVID-19 protocols, please try not to arrive before 1600 hours.
- We would ask that you minimise asking us to enter the building during your stay.
If, you have a query or say the dishwasher doesn’t work, please contact Michael on 0788 964 9812 and he will always be here to respond to the situation in as short a time as possible.
Hand sanitisers (gel & tissues) are provided by the doorway, and we ask that you use these both on entry to the building and when leaving it.
Disposable gloves are also provided for your use.
- Hand sanitisers (gel & tissues) are provided by the doorway, and we ask that you use these both on entry to the building and when leaving it.
- Disposable gloves are also provided for your use.
- Appropriate cleaning material will be available to enable you to keep things safe and clean during or stay.
- Please follow government socially distancing guidelines at all times.
- To help us to safeguard our staff, we ask that just prior to leaving that you to strip the bed in each room and leave in the separate bags provided for each the room:
- Sheets, duvet cover and pillow cases into black bags.
- Pillows (without pillow case) into large bag
- Mattress protection cover into bag
- Towels into black bag
- Leave windows open to ventilate the room when weather permits
Whilst we have procedures to clean all of these items. However, if you would prefer to bring own, then we will completely understand. In which case, please let us know well in advance of your arrival.
PLEASE remember that the best way to stay safe is to regularly wash your hands thoroughly.
Thank you, we look forward to welcoming you and making sure that you enjoy your stay. Your feedback is always welcome.