Terms & Conditions
For your information we provide the following services are included:
- Full central heating
- Electricity and gas
- Catering facilities – electric oven/hob, microwave oven, steamer, fridge, freezer, dish washer, and hair dryer.
- Remote control colour television, digital radio
- Weekly supply of linen and towels – clean linen for any mid-stay change is available @ £25.00p change
- Toilet rolls, washing up liquid.
- Laundry – washer, drier, iron and ironing board
- Vacuum Cleaner, Dust Pan & Brush
- Garden/patio with table & chairs
The above are included in the weekly rates shown on the Tariff, the only additional charges you may face are for:
- Any additional changes of towels, etc., you require – £ 10.00p per set.
- Any Additional Cleaning will be charged at the greater of either £60.00p or £ 15.00p per hour.
ALL COTTAGES SHOULD TO BE LEFT IN THE SAME CLEAN CONDITION THEY ARE FOUND IN.
A REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT OF £ 100.00P MAY BE ADDED TO YOUR FINAL PAYMENT AT THE WILL OF THE INDIVIDUAL COTTAGE OWNER AND WILL BE HELD AGAINST ANY BREAKAGE/DAMAGE OR ADDITION CLEANING THAT IS NECESSARY AS A RESULT OF THE COTTAGE BEING LEFT IN AN UNSATISFACTORY CONDITION AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE HIRE – THIS AMOUNT OR THE APPROPRIATE BALANCE WILL BE RETURNED WITHIN 7/14 DAYS OF THE END OF THE HIRE.
Pets and Smoking are NOT ALLOWED. (Guide Dogs and certified/accredited well groomed Caring Dogs by prior agreement only – additional cleaning charge of £25 per week)
Weekly Bookings are generally Saturday to Saturday (others will be considered depending upon availability).
Reservations cannot commence on a Bank Holiday. Subject to availability, minimum 2-night stay is available as per the Tariff. Please note that minimum charge for any short stay during Christmas, New Year, Cheltenham Gold Cup Festival, Easter, and Bank Holiday Weeks is 80% of the weekly rate.
Please contact us by telephone on 01386 – 840164 Email .
Please use the enclosed (or attached emailed) Booking Form. The cottage is offered subject to availability at the time written confirmation of your reservation, together with a non-refundable deposit of not less than one third of the total cost of your stay is received. All cheques should be made payable to Cotswold Charm Holiday Cottages. Any outstanding balance plus the refundable Security Deposit becomes payable eight weeks prior to your arrival.
The deposit receipt we send you by way of confirmation of your booking will indicate the balance to be paid and will be accompanied by a Registration Form. This should be completed and returned a minimum of eight weeks prior to your Hire, together with your cheque for any outstanding balance plus the refundable Security Deposit.
Full payment is required if the date you make your reservation is less than eight weeks from the commencement Hire date.
Verbal telephone reservations for accommodation will be held for up to 10 working days. All such provisional reservations will be deemed cancelled unless your signed Booking Form and full deposit is received within this period.
Reservation dates can only be changed subject to alternative accommodation being available and our being advised not less than eight weeks beforehand. An administrative charge of £ 50.00p becomes payable with written confirmation of your instructions.
Payment by Sterling cheque or appropriate arrangement. – your bank should have a London or similar agent who will no doubt assist as necessary. Please note that extra charges may be incurred with the latter method of payment.
Please note that if cancellation occurs within eight weeks of your Hire, you will be liable for full payment. Cancellation Insurance is not compulsory, but we strongly recommend it, as we regret we are unable to make refunds under any circumstances.
Deposits – are non-refundable.
Arrival and Departure
Arrival time is 16.00 p.m. The cottage’s owner(s) will be in touch to organise your welcome and/or collection of keys.
Check out time is 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure – later departure will incur a charge of £20 per hour.
Conditions of Hire
Members of your Party
OVERNIGHT GUEST NUMBERS CANNOT EXCEED 2 PERSONS per BEDROOM USED (additional infants by arrangement).
Reservations of accommodation are accepted by Cotswold Charm Holiday Cottages including their agents, servants, employees and other representatives (hereinafter referred to as CCHC) on the following terms and conditions which cannot be varied other than in writing by CCHC. By agreeing online or completing and signing a Booking Form the Applicant (hereinafter referred to as the Hirer) confirms that he or she has read and fully understood these terms and conditions and the requirements set out in the Tariff and Additional Information and agrees to be bound by them.
THE HIRE WILL COMMENCE AT 1600HRS ON DAY OF ARRIVAL AND CEASE AT 1000HRS ON DAY OF DEPARTURE,
LATER DEPARTURES WILL INCUR A CHARGE.
- A non-fundable deposit of not less than one third of the total cost of the accommodation offered is to be sent with the completed Booking Form to CCHC followed by payment of the balance eight weeks prior to the Hire.
- AN AMOUNT OF £ 100.00p MAY BE ADDED TO THE FINAL PAYMENT BY WAY OF A SECURITY DEPOSIT TO COVER, BREAKAGES OR ADDITIONAL CLEANING THAT MAYBE REQUIRED. IF THE COTTAGE HAS BEEN LEFT IN A SATISFACTORY CONDITION, THIS WILL BE REFUNDED BY THE COTTAGE OWNER 7 – 14 DAYS AFTER THE END OF THE HIRE.
- If the booking is made less than eight weeks prior to the holiday commencement date, payment is required in full…
- You are required to complete and return a Registration Form with your final payment. (Safety & Security)
- Confirmation of acceptance of the booking is notified by issue of a receipt by CCHC for monies received with the Booking Form.
- The responsibility and financial liability of CCHC is limited to the return of monies received in the event of accommodation, booked in good faith, not being available owing to storm or fire or any other cause beyond CCHC or the Owners control. The Hirer will be advised of any such circumstances as early as possible and will (where feasible) be offered alternative accommodation of a similar type, standard, location and price.
- CCHC does not accept liability or responsibility arising from the use of accommodation and amenities offered to hirers, their families or friends, for any accident to them or for any loss or damage to their property, including personal belongings, cash, jewellery and motor vehicles, however caused, during their stay.
- CCHC takes every care to ensure the accuracy of property descriptions in its brochure but reserves the right to make modifications to the property which, in its sole judgement, it regards as necessary in the light of operating circumstances. All information is believed to be correct at the time of publication of the brochure, Tariff and Additional Information and is given in good faith and CCHC cannot be held responsible for any errors, or the results of such errors, or accept responsibility for changes to, or the withdrawal of, specified amenities in its Brochure. CCHC does not accept liability for occurrences or resulting damage caused by circumstances outside its reasonable control, such as faults in the electrical or plumbing installations, the breakdown of domestic appliances, invasion of pests, exceptional weather conditions, or negligence resulting in loss, injury or accident
- Any dispute arising between CCHC and a Hirer, if not mutually resolved, shall be referred to a single arbitrator to be agreed, or in default of such an agreement, to the President for the time being of the Law Society or Institute of Arbitrators in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration Act 1950 or any statutory modification thereof for the time being in force.
- CCHC and the Owner reserve the right to decline accommodation to, or expel, any hirer or visitor for conduct which, in its sole view, is detrimental to any property within its jurisdiction or the comfort of other visitors. CCHC and the Owner reserve the right to enter the property at any time.
- The Hirer undertakes to keep the property and furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the property in the same state of repair and condition as the same are in at the commencement of the hire (reasonable wear and tear accepted) and shall pay to the Owner the replacement value of any part of the property, furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects as are destroyed or damaged so as to be incapable of being restored to its former condition. A list of the contents of the property and the replacement value of each item are deposited in the Cottage Handbook. Security Deposit of £ 100.00p will be taken.