At this difficult time Michael hopes that you are healthy and safe as we approach what could be a significant reduction in the lock down regulations to allow us to immediately restart lettings of our holiday cottages and welcome guests from the 11th July.
Cotswold Charm has always been proud of its commitment to a very high standard of service and cleanliness. This is reflected in the positive comments and reviews received from our guests.
With COVID-19 both in mind and the background in general, we have reviewed and augmented our cleaning processes to meet today’s new needs with the 6 refinements below:
- Cleaners will wear the recommended equipment to protect themselves and guests.
- Using an anti-viral disinfectant to sanitise all surfaces and heavy-use items.
- Making anti-bacterial hand sanitiser available on entry and for guests to wash and sanitise their hands in key areas and the shared facilities throughout.
- Cleaners work to the Government’s “Covid Secure” guidelines e.g. wash all linen at a high rather than a low or medium temperature.
- We can manage guest arrival, key collection and key drop-off without face-to-face contact, or alternatively, manage it from a safe distance.
- We apologise that some non-essential items which are difficult to clean may be temporarily may be removed from the accommodation.
Cotswold Charm is now open for bookings and will be welcoming guests from 11th July. We appreciate that your holiday time has never been more precious and we will do all it can to help you to plan an itinerary that meets your individual needs and results in you having a fulfilling enjoyable stay.
Many local attractions that have re-opened are now admittance by “timed tickets” only e.g. Birdland, Broadway Tower car park, Charlcote Park, Compton Verney, Cotswold Farm Park, Kiftsgate Court Gardens, Batsford Arboretum, Blenheim Palace, The Glos & Warks Steam Railway at Toddington, Hidcote Manor Gardens, Westonbirt Arboretum, etc. Unfortunately, Sudely Castle is amongst those that will remain closed until 2021.
Despite the extremely dry weather, Chipping Campden’s gardens are as beautiful as ever and you can enjoy a myriad of local walks without the need for wellingtons.
Our Refund Policy has been relaxed and full refunds will be given on all cancellations due to COVID-19
Why not ring Michael on 01386 840164, email email@example.com or the Chipping Campden Information Centre 01386 841206 firstname.lastname@example.org and use their lifetime of local knowledge to help you to really enjoy your stay.
No matter what the weather or season, Cotswold Charm and its cottage owners are simply here all year around to help you enjoy the beautiful Cotswold town of Chipping Campden and the local area where you can escape to another world.
We hope that you will soon enjoy the unforgettable views into Chipping Campden from the surrounding hills/ridges
So why not give Michael a call on 01386 840164 or 0788 964 9812 and see how we can help you.